NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : FUND RAISING JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD ("JRB" OR THE "COMPANY") RIGHTS ISSUE WITH WARRANTS

JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
FUND RAISING
Description
JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD ("JRB" OR THE "COMPANY")

RIGHTS ISSUE WITH WARRANTS

Unless otherwise stated, all capitalised terms set out herein shall have the same meanings as those set out in JRB’s announcements dated 22 May 2020, 13 July 2020, 21 July 2020, 27 August 2020, 9 September 2020, 24 September 2020 and 9 October 2020 in relation to the Rights Issue with Warrants.

 

On behalf of the Board, Kenanga IB wishes to announce that the deed poll constituting the Warrants has been executed on 13 October 2020.

 

In addition to the above, on behalf of the Board, Kenanga IB wishes to announce that JRB had, on 13 October 2020, entered into an underwriting agreement in relation to the Rights Issue with Warrants with the following parties:-

 

i. Kenanga IB, being the Managing Underwriter and a Joint Underwriter; and

 

ii. Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd, being a Joint Underwriter.

 

Kenanga IB and Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd will underwrite 454,545,454 Rights Shares and 227,272,727 Rights Shares respectively. The aggregate of 681,818,181 Rights Shares underwritten by Joint Underwriters represents 75.00% of the Rights Shares to be issued under the Minimum Subscription Level. The remaining 25.00% or 227,272,727 Rights Shares to be issued under the Minimum Subscription Level shall be subscribed by the Undertaking Shareholder pursuant to his Undertaking.

 

This announcement is dated 13 October 2020.






Announcement Info

Company Name JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD
Stock Name JAKS
Date Announced 13 Oct 2020
Category General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number GA1-13102020-00064