GENERAL MEETINGS: Outcome of Meeting
|SAUDEE GROUP BERHAD|
|Type of Meeting||Annual General Meeting|
|Indicator||Outcome of Meeting|
|Date of Meeting||27 Oct 2016|
Mahkota 2 Hall, Sungai Petani Inn, 427 Jalan Kolam Air, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah
|Outcome of Meeting||
EIGHTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING DULY CONVENED AND HELD ON 27 OCTOBER 2016
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Saudee Group Berhad [the “Company” or “Saudee”], we are pleased to inform that at the 8th Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Company duly convened and had on October 27, 2016, all proposed resolutions set out in the Notice of AGM, were duly resolved by poll. SH Corporate Services Sdn. Bhd. was appointed by Saudee as scrutineer to validate the votes cast at the AGM. The poll-voting results of the AGM are as follows:-
1. To approve an increase of Directors’ Fees from RM144,000/- to an amount up to RM217,000/- for the financial year ending 31 May 2017.
2. To re-elect Mr. Khoo Lay Tatt, a Director retiring under the provision of Article 97(1) of the Articles of Association of the Company.
3. To re-elect Ustaz Abdul Hamid Bin Sulaiman, a Director retiring under the provision of
4. To re-appoint Messrs. Crowe Horwath as Auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and to authorize the Directors to fix their remuneration.
5. To approve the authority to Issue Shares pursuant to Section 132D of the Companies Act 1965 and approvals from Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and other relevant governmental/ regulatory authorities where necessary.
6. To renew the Authority to Purchase its own Shares.
Please be informed that there was no key matter being discussed and deliberated at the AGM.
|Company Name||SAUDEE GROUP BERHAD|
|Date Announced||27 Oct 2016|