GENERAL MEETINGS: OUTCOME OF MEETING
|SINARIA CORPORATION BERHAD|
Type of Meeting
|Annual General Meeting|
|Indicator||Outcome of Meeting|
|Date of Meeting||28/11/2012|
|Venue||Garuda 2, Cinta Sayang Resort, Persiaran Cinta Sayang, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah.|
|Outcome of Meeting|
FOURTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING DULY CONVENED AND HELD ON NOVEMBER 28, 2012
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Sinaria Corporation Berhad (the “Company” or “Sinaria”), we are pleased to inform that at the Fourth Annual General Meeting of the Company duly convened at Garuda 2, Cinta Sayang Resort, Persiaran Cinta Sayang, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah, the following resolutions were duly resolved:-
AS ORDINARY BUSINESSES
1. Approval of an increase of the Directors’ Fee
from RM144,000.00 to RM156,000.00 for the financial year ending 31 May 2013 and
payment of such fees to the Directors.
2. Re-election of Mr. Tan Khang Khim who retired under the Article 97(1) of the Articles of Association of the Company.
3. Re-election of Mr. Khoo Lay Tatt who retired under the Article 97(1) of the Articles of Association of the Company.
4. Re-appointment of Messrs. Crowe Horwath as Auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and a mandate was given to the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
AS SPECIAL BUSINESSES
5. Approval for the authority to Issue and Allot Share pursuant to Section 132D of the Companies Act, 1965.
6. Approval for renewal of authority to purchase its own shares.
7. Approval for the Alteration to the Articles of Association of the Company as set out in the Appendix A attached together with the Annual Report 2012.
|Company Name||SINARIA CORPORATION BERHAD|
|Date Announced||28 Nov 2012|